A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Bluff your way through bad presentations that are different every time!
How to Present
- Gather your friends together for an entertaining and surprisingly informative evening of giving whimsical, randomly-generated presentations!
- Laugh out loud together as you do your best to explain the link between a balanced breakfast and beard care.
- After your friends try to convince you that desserts really are the best way to treat illnesses, follow up with any questions that crossed your mind.
- Finally, give the presenters feedback, including how relevant the topic was to your interests and how devilishly handsome they looked during their microtalk.
- Act prepared (even if you don’t feel it), and remember to silence your cell phones
If you have any questions, please leave a comment or contact one of the devs on Twitter
|Published||Jun 20, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Aug 07, 2017|
|Author||Jokes Too Far|
|Tags||improv, party-game, Procedural Generation, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, One button|
|Player count||3 - 16|
|Links||Twitter, Source code, Homepage|
Click download now to get access to the following files: